With the increasing need for traceability, marking operations have become essential at all level of operations, seeing the mark as a critical attribute of a part. Data embedded in the mark, is used for production and quality outputs, inventory control, and more. There are several technologies that can be used to create the mark: laser, dot peen, and scribing to be selected according to different parameters, like number of parts/hour to mark. It could vary also according the type of marking, part shape, or material . These parameters have to be considered as a whole, as the influence of each one is not the same all the time. Marking is a purely practical matter, and that’s why we offer you the opportunity to mark samples for you, using the best marking solution for your marking parameters.
There are several technologies (de facto machines) to create the mark: laser, dot peen, and scribing to be selected to best suit operational parameters, like number of parts/hour to mark… It could vary also according the marking type, the part shape, the material...
Technology and machine choice determined by many parameters which directly impact the marking quality, such as part characteristics, type of material, surface treatment, etc...
SIC Marking can do sample marks for you ...
The marking solution should adapted to different criteria, linked to production issues, part issues, etc…Sample marking on a "real" part in similar plant conditions is practical means to validate use in your production environment.
- Laser marking on a connector
- Datamatrix marking on teeth mould
- Datamatrix on machinery part
- Dot peen marking on a motor unit
- Dot peen marking on chassis component
- Dot peen marking on stainless steel prosthesis
- Laser marking on aerospace part laser
- Laser marking on electronic circuit board
- Laser marking on motor unit
- Laser marking on music accessory
- Laser marking on plastic automotive component
- Laser marking on speaker membrane
- Scribing mark on gearbox part
- Scribing mark on label
- Scribing mark on tubular part
- Marking type