Our customers would like to mark steel molds of different sizes.
They want to mark different characters (most of the time 3 maximum) such as:
- Mold’s reference numbers.
- Their customer’s names.
- Logos such as "arrows" for the tracking of flexibles on molds.
- Data matrix codes to encode mold’s part numbers.
The e-mark or e1 p63c marking gun allow easy marking of the molds as they are:
- Light weighted, ultra-compact and easy to handle.
- They enable marking on hard to reach parts.
- They mark any material.
- The e-mark allows unlimited mobility as it works with a battery which offers a combined charge of 4+ hours for continued use.
- Dot peen marking on steel molds
- Alphanumeric marking, logos and datamatrix codes
- Marking on hard to reach parts