The following section illustrates different marking technologies used on several materials.
Dot peen markings were created using a e8 c153 machine equipped with a 120° stylus, with adjustments to parameters like :Stylus to Part Distance, impact force, speed, and stylus type.
Scribing markings were made using a e8 i113 s equipped with a 30mm piston. Mark quality was optomized with parameters like : Stylus to Part Distance, pressure, and speed, stylus type
Laser markings were made with a c173 lg (20 watt) using a specific set of features (lens, source power…)and parameters (speed, power, frequency...)
Pictures of parts marked with each marking technology are found below.
- Laser marking on a connector
- Datamatrix marking on teeth mould
- Datamatrix on machinery part
- Dot peen marking on a motor unit
- Dot peen marking on chassis component
- Dot peen marking on stainless steel prosthesis
- Laser marking on aerospace part laser
- Laser marking on electronic circuit board
- Laser marking on motor unit
- Laser marking on music accessory
- Laser marking on plastic automotive component
- Laser marking on speaker membrane
- Scribing mark on gearbox part
- Scribing mark on label
- Scribing mark on tubular part
- Marking type